- American Society of Safety Engineers – Information regarding development of safety standards. Includes full-text documents on safety standards issues.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Home Page -(Department of Justice)
ADA statute and regulations, including Standards for Accessible Design; new and proposed regulations.
- ClickSafety– The largest selection of OSHA-Authorized online outreach courses, including an updated 30-hour OSHA training course, 10-hour OSHA training, and Construction Safety training.
– OSHA 30 Hour Training
– 10 Hour OSHA Training
– Construction Safety
- Compliance and Safety LLC– Comprehensive Resource of construction Safety Tips:
Compliance and Safety provides a large breadth of workplace safety training videos & kits covering virtually every industry. Carrying everything from healthcare privacy trainingto construction safety, our products are frequently purchased by private businesses, non-profit organizations, and governmental entities. Our products are designed to assist employers in reducing occupational injuries among employees, reducing workers compensation insurance premiums, and complying to local, state, and federal laws.
Anthony LaFazia, Director of Commercial Sales 800-975-7640
- Condor OSHA Guides
OSHA inspection rights and employer defenses to citations are explained in downloadable manuals and CD-ROMs. These manuals also explain general contractor and subcontractor liability on multi-employer construction sites. They are handy tools for safety and risk management professionals and anyone having primary responsibility for dealing with OSHA.
- Construction Safety Expert Witness
Fred W. Graham, CSP.
7348 Chelsea Road
Columbiana, AL 35051
Web Site: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-FredGraham
Provides nationwide construction safety expert witness support services involving personal injury and wrongful death cases for both plaintiff and defense attorneys.
- eTraining, Inc – Provides high quality, interactive, content-rich online workplace safety training in a user-friendly manner. eTraining’s focus is to provide the important information that users require while ensuring relevance in today’s workplace safety environment.
- National Safety Council – Organizes links to environmental regulations.
- Occupational Health and Safety Review Commission – Reviews contested citations and penalties resulting from OSHA inspections. Commission decisions are available in html and PDF formats. Decisions from 1981 to 1992 are searchable by keyword.
- OSHA Safety Professionals
Scott & Associates,
P.O. Box 20031,
Houston, TX 77225
Certified construction safety consultant specializing in expert witness testimony and consultation in all areas of safety.
Expert witness services for industrial and construction accidents
Bill Gawin — 715-926-3670
- JW Rufolo & Associates – Services to help your company:
1.) Comply with Federal Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) requirements
2.) Help when OSHA Inspectors show up at your door
3.) Provide Training through our comprehensive course schedule
4.) Discover the extensive services that we provide
- Safety through Engineering, Inc.
Design, Protect, Educate.
9363 Detrick Jordan Pike
New Carlisle, OH 45344-9140
- Safety Online – by Vertical Net – (Articles, news and newsletters on site safety)
- Safety info.com (an internet safety library)