ConstructionRisk Counsel, PLLC is a construction law firm with a practice dedicated to:
- Construction Law including litigation of design and construction related matters;
- Federal Procurement and Government Contracts Law;
- Environmental Law and Insurance;
- Read more.
ConstructionRisk, LLC is a consulting firm headquartered in Tysons, Virginia and providing services including:
- Contract Reviews;
- Contract Risk Allocation and Insurability Reviews;
- Change Order & Claim Preparation;
- Read more.
- A1 – CGL Coverage for Consequential Damages to Condo Resulting from Rain Intrusion Allegedly Caused by Subcontractor’s Work
- A2 – Indemnification Clause Required Indemnification Only for Damages Caused by Indemnitor
- A3 – Undocumented Immigrant Entitled to Access to Court to Pursue Personal Injury Action against Contractor
- A4 – Construction Manager is not Additional Insured under Contractor’s CGL policy Despite Owner/Prime Contract Requiring Contractor to Name CM as Additional Insured
- A5 – Engineer has no Affirmative Duty to Supervise Jobsite Safety Absent Contract Language or Conduct
Our office is located in Tysons, Virginia, which is undergoing major development.
Continuing Education Video Courses
ConstructionRisk.com’s educational video courses include:
- Jobsite Safety Responsibility and Liability
- Contracts for Design Professionals
- Design-Build Lessons Learned
- Working on Purpose – Finding Purpose, Setting Goals, and Managing Time
You may also view the course videos on our Construction Risk Management YouTube video channel. See example videos directly below.
Contracts for Design Professionals Module 1
Discussion of the following contract clauses: Advertising, Americans with Disabilities Act, As-Built Drawings, Certifications, Compliance with Law, and Changes in Services. View the entire course here.
All the Videos are hosted on YouTube. If they do not open when you click on them, it may be because your office blocks access.
ConstructionRisk.com, and its owners, agents and employees, make no warranty respecting the accuracy or currency of any information in the content or pages of this website or any source document referenced herein or linked to herein. Use of ConstructionRisk.com pages is conditioned on the user’s understanding and agreement that ConstructionRisk.com shall not be liable, on any theory whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence, for any damages attributable to that use. In no event shall ConstructionRisk.com, its owners, agents or employees be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by in reliance on such content or this web site. ConstructionRisk.com and its affiliates, agents, owners and employees shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, including without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You are able to access as links from this website to other internet websites not created by ConstructionRisk.com. The reliability, availability, legality, performance and other aspects of resources on internet websites other than those created by ConstructionRisk.com is beyond our control, and we make no representation or warranty with respect to such websites. ConstructionRisk.com is not responsible for the content of those sites nor does it approve, endorse or certify information available at any external site or linked addresses contained herein. ConstructionRisk.com makes no warranty, express or implied, on behalf of any product or service that may be advertised, offered, sold or otherwise made available to you as a result of your use of this website, and expressly disclaims any implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to such services or items.
Your use of this website and all related rights and obligations, shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Virginia, as if your use was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the Commonwealth of Virginia. Any legal action or proceeding with respect to this web site or any matter related thereto may be brought exclusively in the courts of Commonwealth of Virginia or of the United States of America for the Eastern District of Virginia, venued in Alexandria. By using this website, you agree generally and unconditionally to the jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts and irrevocably waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.